Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Health Portal Solutions is a software-as-a-service company.
HSA and PPO plans available.
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid Time Off
More PTO the longer you are employed.
10 Company Holidays
plus your birthday off!
and rewards, like PTO.
Wellness and Quality of Life Benefits
The HPS Culture Club brings fun to the workday, with pot lucks, pumpkin carving contests, or ice cream parties. This gives a chance for the team members to get to know each other, and share something from their own kitchens with their co-workers.
Job DescriptionHealth Portal Solutions, located in San Antonio Texas, is a successful SaaS company, who is seeking an SQL Database Developer to support a mature customer base and develop solutions for the Insurance and Healthcare Industry. This is a hands-on position where the Developer works with a staff programmer and executes multiple complex, highly visible projects across the product lines.
- Design, develop, and support multiple customer sites having SQL database services integrated with secure Web Services and Mobile APPS
- Implement HIPAA and similar compliance requirements, work with HIPAA Officer and maintain independent certifications and audits
- Mature SQL Design and architecture, programming TSQL, and Stored Procedures for Universal DB Design
- SSRS Reports integrated with security rules and web applications
- Database programming of Product Security, User Access Rules, and HIPAA Compliance
- Develop SSIS Data Import and Export Solutions and CLR programming in the SQL Database
- Design SQL for scale and performance, tuning, and optimization
- Write Design Documents for internal teams, business solutions, and external customer support
- Collaborate and Integrate software with hosting providers and trading partners
- Perform Quality Assurance Testing and Code Reviews
- Consistently produce release updates for customer base without problems or regression failure. Maintain Standards for Security Requirements, Software, Business Processes, and overall Quality of work.
- Leadership: Work with business analyst, QA teams and IT staff in a manner that will ensure deliverables are achieved in accordance with commitments made
- Represent Company in the sales and implementation process and actively manage customer relationships and expectations from the close of the sale to “going live”
- 5+ Years’ experience working with Microsoft Windows and SQL Server
- Strong experience in ETL capabilities
- SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, and SSRS experience
- Strong Analytics and Business Technical Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Business Communication and Writing Skills.
- Experience working with Project Management Tools, AGILE, and MS Team Foundation
CompensationCompensation range for this position is based on experience.
Work LocationThis is a local (on-site) position and local candidates are preferred.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include answers to the questions below:
- How many years of Database Development experience do you have?
- Are you able to work in San Antonio, TX 78230?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screening? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
About Health Portal SolutionsHealthcare Payers struggle to manage the various moving parts of health plan administration. Health Portal Solutions helps Payers consolidate their data, vendors, and business processes into one, privately-branded portal. This lets Payers organize the different pieces of plan administration in one place, boosting their efficiencies and growth. To learn more, visit www.hpsglobal.net. 1624043019660
Send Us Your Resume
Given the continuous changes in our industry and the growth of our company, it is important to have team members who are skilled, enthusiastic, and committed. If you’re an energetic, motivated person who shares these commitments, we’d love to hear from you.